Monday 3 October 2016

Developer Update! Semester Start!


-Gasp- Is that? Yes! Ladies and Gentle-bots, we have our first 3D draft model of a bot! Bow before the mighty axe of King Robby! Still in his early stages as I am still focused on arena hazards and a HP system before I dive into the fun modelling aspect of things, as well as being busy with university work!

In other news, our little group is going to enter a game jam with a Game Boy theme! 160 x 144 pixel resolution and MASSIVE 4 colour colour palette to pick from! We already have a idea and will hopefully be getting it done before the end of the week! The idea is a simple music themed rhythm game, which I made some concept art of tonight.


I'll keep trying to work on my Robots whenever I get the chance, hopefully I can keep ontop of university to do so! Final Project, why must you hate me so?

T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment