Monday 12 September 2016

Anti Grav Racing Development Continuation.

So after finally finishing D.va Dahs, I can get back to working on Anti Grav, its been 2 months since I was last doing anything actively on it, so today I spent the day re-familiarising myself with everything I coded in the past, as well as making some small tweaks and comments to the scripts.

I imported the v2 version of Track 2, and because my AI is so simple, following a predefined path, I now have to tweak each AI's ships path so they fly realistically around the track. I only have 2 weeks before University starts again in which I wont have time to continue this project, so I want to get as much function in terms of gameplay done. These include:
-Modelling Track 2 (at least without textures)
-Implementing latest Game Manager script to Track 1
-Polish Main Menu abit more
-Adding AI to Track 1
-Maybe some basic audio

If I can get all this done with some time left, I hope i can fix the bugs that will no doubt come up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment