Friday 5 August 2016

Progress Report!

Hey all, been a while since the last post I know, apologies. I've been busy with work IRL and other stuff but I just wanted to confirm development is STILL continuing, the project has not been scrapped or abandoned. I just don't ave alot of free time to work on it efficiently currently, i am hoping I can come back to it soon in the coming weeks.

I also wish to start another project (prolly not a good idea to start yet another thing I know) and make a clone of the old Atari game River Raid! Either using Unitys 2D features or the Construct2 engine.

The last thing I was working on was the opponents AI pathfinding, it is rudimentary and simple but it works, I then plan on either finishing Track 1 with polish (more models, textures, etc) or getting a start on Track 2 and releasing 0.2 with it in graybox format, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment